This form is meant as an ongoing feedback system for all graduate and undergraduate students at St Hugh’s. Students can use the form to help the College to improve all aspects of its academic provision. Possible examples include:
- To give feedback (positive or negative) on a term’s tuition
- To share comments about the syllabus or course materials for a particular option
- To comment on facilities (e.g., library provision, accessibility, disability support)
- To give feedback on particular tutors – College and External
- To suggest ideas for improvements and future initiatives
*Please remember to include enough detail to identify the tutor and paper being taught.
皇冠最新网址hg0088Feedback will be reviewed throughout the year by the Senior Tutor and discussed with organising tutors where appropriate. Please note that this form is for both anonymous and named feedback and is sent to an inbox only accessible to College Office staff.
If you would like to discuss a matter urgently then please contact the College Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org皇冠最新网址hg0088; or telephone: 01865 274929.